Supper Church November 26, 2020
Please Join Rev. Nancy, Sara, and Chef Craig for an online Supper Church on November 26th at 6pm on Facebook Live.
Bring a meal or you can find the ingredients and recipe below if you would like to follow along.
Honey Lemon Chicken Skillet
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
1/4 Cup honey
1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup chicken stock
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Lemon sliced
1/4 chopped parsley (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Sear chicken on both sides in a skillet, for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
3. Whisk together the honey, lemon juice, chicken stock, and Dijon together. Pour into the skillet and whisk until boiling.
4. Reduce heat to a low simmer and add the chicken back in the pan. Lay the lemon slices over the chicken, cover the skillet and let simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.