THURSDAY NOV. 26 AT 6PM
Join us on Facebook Live for this months Supper Church
LETS GET READY FOR ADVENT TOGETHER
Honey Lemon Chicken Skillet
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
1/4 Cup honey
1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup chicken stock
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Lemon sliced
1/4 chopped parsley (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Sear chicken on both sides in a skillet, for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
3. Whisk together the honey, lemon juice, chicken stock, and Dijon together. Pour into the skillet and whisk until boiling.
4. Reduce heat to a low simmer and add the chicken back in the pan. Lay the lemon slices over the chicken, cover the skillet and let simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.