STROLL FOR YOUR SOUL 2021 - FREE!
The Stroll for Your Soul Walking Challenge beginning Wednesday, May 19, 2021!
The Chinook Winds Ministry Support Working Group has partnered with Janice MacLean of The Prayer Bench to offer Stroll for Your Soul!
Stroll for Your Soul offers 21 days of accompaniment on your Walking Challenge through a brief email delivered early each morning to your email inbox. Each email will offer a spiritual practice, a reflection, poem, or photograph giving direction and encouragement to your time spent strolling or rolling.
The program is available to you free; costs are covered by Chinook Winds Region.
Get all the details, invite a friend and sign up for Stroll for Your Soul.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Read Janice’s message through this link.
- Sign up HERE to be part of the Walking Challenge
- Invite others to join you on the Walking Challenge — your Community of Faith, Family, Friends — Share this email or notice.
- Keep Track of your Kilometres (you may want to use an App such as Pacer) and email them to Rev. Nancy Nourse, Chair, Ministry Support Working Group. Nancy will keep track of how many kilometres we walk or roll in 21 days. Pacer Tracking Info/Link
- Like” the Chinook Winds Stroll for Your Soul Facebook Page and share your progress and keep track of others’ joining you on the 21-Day Stroll. Together, we may be able to walk together across Canada!